Report antisocial behaviour
No matter where you live, the way your neighbours behave can make a big difference to how happy you are in your home.
That’s why we take reports of antisocial behaviour (ASB) very seriously and will take the necessary steps to protect our customers.
What is antisocial behaviour?
The types of incidents we consider to be antisocial behaviour include (but are not limited to):
- Persistent and excessively loud noise
- Assault or physical violence
- Aggressive or threatening language or behaviour
- Domestic abuse
- Racist or homophobic abuse or graffiti
- Drug dealing
- Hate crime – harassing someone because of their race, nationality, sexuality, gender, religion, disability or age
What we don’t class as antisocial behaviour
- Noise from children playing, or babies crying
- General ‘living’ noise such as closing doors, going up and down stairs or people talking
- Cooking smells or odours
- Noise from vacuum cleaners, washing machines or DIY
- Parking disputes
Let us know about problems with antisocial behaviour
Fill in our online form to report antisocial behaviour or call us on 0800 555 0600.
We’ll be in touch as soon as possible to find out more or give you some advice.
You can also report crime and antisocial behaviour anonymously via Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
If you’re really concerned or scared, please call the non-emergency police number 101. Or if you feel it’s an emergency, always call 999.