Domestic abuse

Click to leave this page

Domestic abuse and how to report it

Domestic abuse or violence is a crime and should be reported to the police. If you or someone you know is in immediate danger you should call the police immediately on 999.

If you’re a victim of domestic abuse or worried about another Onward resident that is suffering domestic abuse please contact us. There are ways which Onward can help and support victims of domestic abuse including:

  • Advice and support on restraining orders and injunctions
  • Make referrals to partner agencies
  • Consider additional security features for your property
  • Support you claim benefits you may be entitled to

An easy to read guide about keeping safe and getting help is available here. 

Useful links :