Onward is one of the largest registered providers of social housing based solely in the North West of England, with 35,000 homes across Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Merseyside and Lancashire. We are a not-for-profit organisation regulated by the Regulator of Social Housing.
Our purpose is to make a positive difference in the communities we serve by providing homes that people love, in places they are proud of and by working with partners to go beyond housing and invent new ways to do more. We do this by:
- Building, managing and maintaining homes for people who are unable to access housing on the open market.
- Delivering homes and services that make a real difference to the people living in our neighbourhoods.
- Offering customers support and assistance, helping people to overcome the challenges.
- Providing specialist housing including sheltered and housing with care, enabling our customers to live independent lives in the community.
- Working with partners, voluntary groups and government agencies to provide more homes for people from all backgrounds, meeting the increasing need for housing throughout the North West.