Compliments and complaints
Compliments and comments
Tell us when things have gone well
We all love a bit of positivity in life and we’d love to hear from you about what we’ve done well! If you’ve had a positive experience that you want to share or you just want to give us a general comment, let us know by filling out our comments form.
Things to consider before logging a complaint:
- If you’re reporting a repair, this can be logged through the My Onward portal
- If you’re reporting antisocial behaviour, please head to our antisocial behaviour page for further advice
- Let us know clearly who you are. We want to work with you to find a solution and won’t be able to anonymously
- Complaints need to be received within six months of the event occurrence
What is a complaint?
- We’ve failed to follow our policies or procedures
- We’ve done something that we should not have done
- We’ve failed to deliver a service in line with our agreed standards
What isn’t a complaint?
- Matters we consider to be legal claims
- An initial request for a service, such as a first report of a repair
- A request for information or an explanation of policy or practise
- An appeal against an action resulting in court proceedings or matters subject to ongoing court proceedings
Making a complaint
When you get in touch with us, our Contact Centre will aim to put things right for you straight away. However, we don’t always get things right first time and if you do have any problems, let us know and we’ll do our best to rectify the problem quickly.
If your complaint is more complex, our team of dedicated Complaints Specialists will investigate your complaint and ensure that we listen to and address your concerns. Our Complaints Team will aim to:
- Acknowledge your complaint within 2 working days
- Provide a full response within 10 working days
- Learn from your complaint and identify opportunities to improve the way we deliver services
If you believe our service really hasn’t been up to standard and you wish to make a formal complaint, you can contact us in one of the following ways:
- Online via the My Onward portal
- Over the phone at 0300 555 0600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- In writing to Onward Homes, 2 Christie Way, Renaissance Court, Manchester M21 7QY