How do I report anti-social behaviour?

There are lots of different ways you can report anti-social behaviour to us. You can do this by:

We’ll be in touch as soon as possible to find out more or give you some advice.

You can also report crime and antisocial behaviour anonymously via Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

If you’re really concerned or scared, please call the non-emergency police number 101. Or if you feel it’s an emergency, always call 999.