Can I have a home adaptation?

Minor adaptations are small changes to your home such as grab rails, fixed shower seats, half steps and lever taps. To request a minor adaptation, please contact us.

Major adaptations are larger changes to your home such as installing a level access shower, kitchen adaptations or ramps. For a major adaptation you will need an Occupational Therapy assessment from your local authority. An Occupational Therapist will work out the right adaptation for you and make recommendations to us.