Onward partners with Bolton Council to support victims of antisocial behaviour
We’re working in partnership with Bolton Council to provide a tailored support service to help vulnerable victims of antisocial behaviour.
The aims of the service are to identify and build networks with organisations which can assist in supporting the needs of vulnerable victims in the Bolton area.
Our dedicated Victims Champion can help victims of antisocial behaviour in the following ways:
- Support – to provide emotional support to vulnerable victims of antisocial behaviour
- Advocate – on behalf of victims with other agencies at strategic, operational and tactical partnership meetings
- Outreach – undertake activities to raise awareness of support for victims
- Individual Service Plan – develop and deliver an individual action plan for each victim and to achieve positive outcomes
- Refer – refer victims to local services or voluntary groups for longer term support
If you’d like to access this service, request a referral form or have any queries please us the contact details below:
ASB Victims Champion
Community Safety Services
01204 336190 / 07747648277
For more information on the work of the Be Safe Partnership please visit here.