Onward Community Fund
Helping community projects to succeed
Got a great idea for a community project, but need a little help to get it off the ground?
The Onward Community Fund aims to support local groups and projects.
Underpinned by our mission ‘To make a positive difference in the communities we serve’ groups can bid for up to £5000 for their neighbourhood. Examples could include: IT training, youth projects or community events.
Projects should aim to address one or more of the following:
- Support employment, skills and training
- Promote healthy lifestyles and wellbeing
- Support the environment
- Bring the community together
The following projects were awarded funding in the last judging round.
- Hattersley Health champions awarded £1398
- Live Well Community Group awarded £5000
- Changing Life Direction awarded £3000
- Lancashire Wildlife Trust awarded £990
- The Foundation for Ribble Valley Families awarded £5000
- Liverpool Six Community Association awarded £5000
- Creative Health Initiatives awarded £1937
- Homebaked CLT awarded £2375
Applications must meet the following criteria:
- The project must benefit Onward neighbourhoods – see a list of our neighbourhoods here.
- Organisations must be constituted and have their own bank account
There is a two stage process starting with an expression of interest form which must be completed online. A member of the Social Investment Team will contact you to discuss your project in more detail and check you eligibility to our fund. If Onward Homes decide to take your application forward, an application form will be emailed to you to complete.
We have approximately £25,000 funding left available for the next judging round in February 2021. The next closing date to submit applications is 14 February 2021.
Please complete the expression of interest form below and a member of the team will be in touch. For more information on the Onward Community Fund please email email@example.com.